Everyone’s brain works differently – that means how I think and what I think is guaranteed to be different from what and how you think. Here’s my top five:
1. Use visual images – our brains love them.
2. Break information into small pieces.
3. Use HIGH-LEVEL KEY THEMES or TOPICS throughout and then expand upon.
4. Use stories of analogies – it engages the brain in a complex more effective way.
5. Don’t give too much content or information – it tends to overwhelm, instead start asking questions as to how people can implement what you are teaching them.
If you think your Online Course or Program would benefit from designing a brain-based learning experience, then I’d love to hear from you through this link…